about 1 month ago
DONEGAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
ON-LINE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Donegal School District on-line student registration is now available! Parents/Guardians of new students who will be entering grades K through 12 in the Donegal School District may register a student via any internet-connected device. Please only register if your child is not currently enrolled at Donegal School District.
REGISTERING A STUDENT
To be eligible for enrollment in Donegal schools, a student must reside within the boundaries of the Donegal School District and have attained the chronological age of five (5) years prior to September 1st. Donegal School District uses an online registration program which allows the parent or guardian to input student information from their home.
In order to complete the online registration process, you must have an email account. You will not be able to register your child without one. If you do not have an e-mail address, you can create one for free at www.gmail.com or www.yahoo.com.
1) Gather the following materials:
- Addresses and phone numbers of legal parent(s) and guardian(s)
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts
- Names and phone numbers of doctor and dentist
- List of current medications
2) Access the New Student Registration system by clicking here:
Current School Year:
REGISTER FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR (CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR ONLY)
Kindergarten registration in the Donegal School District will be held at Donegal Primary School, 1055 Koser Road, Mount Joy on Wednesday, May 2, (11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.), Thursday, May 3, (11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.); and Friday, May 4 (8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.), BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, for all prospective kindergarten students residing within the district. You will be able to select an appointment time for one of the dates listed above after completing the online registration. In order to be eligible for kindergarten, your student must be five years of age BEFORE September 1.
Students in grades 1-12 who will be transferring to Donegal for the 2018-2019 School Year should call Michelle Hackman at 717-492-1304 after completing the online registration to schedule the registration completion appointment.
To complete the online registration for the 2018-2019 School Year, please
After completing the on-line registrations, an in person appointment for reviewing and approving the student enrollment information packet and submitting required registration documents must be scheduled. You will be able to schedule a registration completion appointment after submitting your online registration by calling 717-492-1304. Parent(s)/guardian(s) registering students for Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 SY will schedule their completion appointments online.
Documents that must be presented at time of appointment:
1. Proof of age - (Original birth certificate OR Original passport)
2. Current immunization Record
3. Proof of Residency in the District (Must be current)
Bill of Sale, Rent Receipt, Lease Agreement, Cell Phone Bill, Credit Card Bill, Utility Bill
5. Transferring High School Students – Copy of current transcripts/grades and Keystone Test Scores
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to answer all of the questions?
- Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I have more than one student in the District? Do I need to follow the same process for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific to each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then begin another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
I’m not sure how to answer a question. I don’t understand what the question is asking.
- You may contact the Donegal School District Registrar at (717) 492-1304 to ask general questions about the form or the registration process.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties!
- For technical support, visit PowerSchool Registration Community or click “Contact Us” from any InfoSnap page.
Please contact the registrar via phone at 717-492-1304 or email at email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding the enrollment process.